We are looking for a motivated and organised Customer Services manager to join our fabulous team in the beautiful spa town of Cheltenham. Our Special Occasion Linen service allows event organisers to hire table linens for events throughout the UK. No event is too large or too small, and our huge range, bespoke colour options and first-class service have helped to establish the service as one of the most trusted occasional linen hire partners in the UK. Our customers use our service to dress tables at a range of different events from prodigious ballroom awards ceremonies, to light and lavish summer weddings; from internationally renowned events such as rugby hospitality at Twickenham, to intimate private gatherings, our exquisite, handpicked linens provide the perfect backdrop for any event.
Up to £29,500 per annum depending upon experience
Shift Pattern or Hours of Work
This is a full time permanent role Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Site Support Manager at our parent company CLEAN's Ross-on-Wye site, the key responsibilities of this role will be to set and maintain Special Occasion Linen service standards and provide mentoring and management support to the Special Occasion Linen service team, empowering them to deliver an exceptional linen hire customer experience.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and mentoring the Special Occasion Linen customer service team including providing them with appropriate training
- Setting and maintaining industry leading customer service standards
- Reviewing and developing new Special Occasion Linen administration processes
- Creating and maintaining Special Occasion Linen customer service Key Performance Indicator’s.
What do I need to apply for the role?
We are looking for someone with Proven experience in customer-facing roles where customer service is at the forefront of what you do
You will be used to providing high level customer care, and be able to lead and inspire others to do the same.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous experience of supervising a team in this area is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- A calm but confident manner
- A full UK driving licence
What else can we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all our new recruits a thorough onboarding and training programme to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability as well as tangible benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Appropriate pathways for future development opportunities